Understanding affluent influencers—Affluencers—is critical for all businesses, particularly those in categories experiencing technological change and disruption. Deeply engaged in the categories they influence, Affluencers are the researchers and early adopters who road test new technologies and share their discoveries with their networks. Affluencer recommendations and reviews drive most categories, and Financial Services is no exception.
View our on demand webinar featuring insights uncovered by our Q1 2018 study of the Financial Services category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
We share new data on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Robo-Advisors: Which affluent consumers are likely to use robo-advisors and why do they choose them over human advisors?
- Digital-Only Banks: Why do some consumers prefer digital-only banks? When and why do they want retail bank locations as well?
- Credit Cards: Which consumers are most inclined to open new credit cards? What benefits encourage people to trade existing cards for new ones?
- Cashless Payment Apps: Why do affluent consumers turn to payment apps? Which audiences are most open to downloading new ones?
- Blockchain/Bitcoin: How broad is awareness and ownership of this new currency?
[EVENT] SHEconomy Summit: Power & Influence
Ipsos is proud to host an exclusive Summit featuring visionaries, entrepreneurs, innovative game-changers and influencers, who boldly challenge and disrupt the rules of the game as we know it. Together with top leaders from Ipsos, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and United Influencers, we will explore, challenge and discuss how power and influence are changing hands in today’s world.