Understanding affluent influencers—Affluencers—is critical for all businesses, particularly those in categories experiencing technological change and disruption. Deeply engaged in the categories they influence, Affluencers are the researchers and early adopters who road test new technologies and share their discoveries with their networks. Affluencer recommendations and reviews drive most categories, and Financial Services is no exception.
View our on demand webinar featuring insights uncovered by our Q1 2018 study of the Financial Services category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
We share new data on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Robo-Advisors: Which affluent consumers are likely to use robo-advisors and why do they choose them over human advisors?
- Digital-Only Banks: Why do some consumers prefer digital-only banks? When and why do they want retail bank locations as well?
- Credit Cards: Which consumers are most inclined to open new credit cards? What benefits encourage people to trade existing cards for new ones?
- Cashless Payment Apps: Why do affluent consumers turn to payment apps? Which audiences are most open to downloading new ones?
- Blockchain/Bitcoin: How broad is awareness and ownership of this new currency?
[EVENT] ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
Join Ipsos’ Dave Smith at the ANA Digital & Social Media Conference on Friday, July 27. His topic, How to Leverage Branded Content to Drive Brand KPI’s, will highlight the role time in view impacts Brand KPI’s. Along with a set of best practices around brand integration, device & format differences to develop stronger campaigns. As brands invest more in branded content programs to reach & impact their audiences they are placing more attention on its effectiveness. If you cannot attend this session, contact us to schedule a private presentation.