The Ipsos Affluent Survey is the longest-running, most widely-used study of Affluent Americans. For over 40 years, it has tracked the lives, lifestyles, purchase patterns and media habits of financially successful Americans. From time to time, we share insights gleaned from our study though the comprehensive results are exclusively available to study subscribers.
Our most recent webinar examined the spending power and impact that Affluencers are having on smart home technology. Click here to hear select highlights from our recent studies, including implications on the future of the category and opportunities for media and brands.
In August 2017, we hosted a webinar examining Affluents’ love affair with cars. We shared insights covering brand perception, factors influencing purchase intent, and their expectations of driverless cars. Click here to watch this on demand webinar now.
Our previous topic examined social media trends and key opportunities in Affluent travel. Click here to watch the Affluent Wanderlust on demand webinar now, or take our fun quiz to determine what kind of traveler you are!
Infographics offer an at a glance synopsis of this important segment. Recent infographics highlighted:
- What They're Doing Now is What Everyone Else Will Be Doing Next
- The Home + Tech Affluencer
- Traveler Segmentation
- Meet the Affluencer Infographic
- Expenditures and behaviors related to Home & Garden
- Five surprising facts about Affluent Americans, especially when compared against non-Affluent
- Seven trends to watch for in 2017
- Four FinTech Trends on the Rise