The Ipsos Affluent Survey is the longest-running, most widely-used study of Affluent Americans. For over 40 years, it has tracked the lives, lifestyles, purchase patterns and media habits of financially successful Americans. From time to time, we share insights gleaned from our study though the comprehensive results are exclusively available to study subscribers.
On demand webinars and infographics offer an at a glance synopsis of this important segment. Recent topics highlighted:
- Infographic: The Asian Affluent Consumer 2023
- Infographic: Affluent Audiophiles: Music Listenership
- Infographic: Growing Up Affluent
- Infographic: Affluents and Sports Fandom with Ipsos
- Infographic: Affluents and NFTs
- Infographic: A Profile of LGBT Affluents
- Infographic: A Profile of Asian Affluents
- Webinar: A Toast to the Holidays (2022): Wine + Spirits Consumption by Affluent
- Webinar: How Affluents Navigate the Ever-Changing Media Landscape
- Webinar: Advance or Retreat: Will Affluent Americans be Bullish in 2022?
- Webinar: Fiscal Fitness: How Affluents Flex Their Financial Muscle
- Webinar: Show Me the Money: Affluent Fans & the Economics of Sports
- Webinar: The New Luxury Consumer: Innovation, Inclusion and Insights
- Webinar: On the Road Again: Affluents and Their Joy of Travel