The Ipsos Affluent Survey is the longest-running, most widely-used study of Affluent Americans. For over 40 years, it has tracked the lives, lifestyles, purchase patterns and media habits of financially successful Americans. From time to time, we share insights gleaned from our study though the comprehensive results are exclusively available to study subscribers. Learn more about our annual report by watching this video.
On demand webinars and infographics offer an at a glance synopsis of this important segment. Recent topics highlighted:
- 2018 Annual Report
- Six Key Affluent Traveler Types
- Banking on Success with Affluencers
- Age of Polarity & 2018 Outlook
- What They're Doing Now is What Everyone Else Will Be Doing Next
- The Home + Tech Affluencer
- Meet the Affluencer Infographic
- Expenditures and behaviors related to Home & Garden
- Five surprising facts about Affluent Americans, especially when compared against non-Affluent
- Seven trends to watch for in 2017
[EVENT] SHEconomy Summit: Power & Influence
Ipsos is proud to host an exclusive Summit featuring visionaries, entrepreneurs, innovative game-changers and influencers, who boldly challenge and disrupt the rules of the game as we know it. Together with top leaders from Ipsos, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and United Influencers, we will explore, challenge and discuss how power and influence are changing hands in today’s world.