The Experts on Affluent Consumers
For over 40 years, Ipsos Affluent Intelligence has been the preeminent authority on affluent American consumers. Our continuously fielded Affluent Survey is the most widely-used, longest-running study of consumers with HHIs over $125,000. Our survey gives us an unparalleled view into affluent attitudes, preferences, media habits and purchase behavior. Marketers and publishers leverage our data to define influential, powerful audiences—and develop effective messaging and media strategies. Now IAI data can be used to reach affluent audiences digitally.
Hard to reach audiences from a trusted source
Through our partnership with Acxiom/LiveRamp, IAI offers hard to find affluent segments including C-Suite, affluent influencers (Affluencers), and consumers who plan category purchases in the next twelve months. You’ll be able to reach influential, receptive audiences who are ready to take action. Ipsos Digital Audiences are available in most DMPs, DSPs, ad servers, and exchanges. Custom-built audiences are also available—all based on data you know and from a name you trust.
Ipsos Affluent Digital Audiences
Along with the gold standard data that Ipsos is known for, Ipsos Affluent Digital Audiences are based on deterministic data, past behavior and/or future purchase intent.
- High Net Worth ($1MM+, $2.5MM+ and $5MM+)
- Liquid Assets at Various Levels ($500K, $1MM+, $2MM+)
C-Suite and B2B
- Top Management
- CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- CFO (Chief Financial Officer
- CIO (Chief Information Officer
- CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
- COO (Chief Operating Officer
- CPO (Chief Planning Officer
- CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- Healthcare/Hospital Executives
- Government or Political Careers
IT and Financial B2B
- IT Workers
- IT Business Decision Makers
- Business Owners/Partners
- Business Sizes (broken out by small, mid-size, large/enterprise)
- Small Business Owners
- Financial Decision Makers
- Financial Planners
- Employed in Financial Services
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Manage/Buy Securities
- Certified Financial Advisors
Early Adopters / In-Market/ Lifestyle
- Affluent Millennials
- Tech Early Adopters
- In-Market for Fine Watches or Jewelry
- Premium Wine Drinkers
- In-Market for Expert Financial Advice
Meet the Affluencers
IAI’s Affluent Survey has allowed us to identify the affluent influencers we call, Affluencers, the most powerful target in every category.
- Affluencers spend 3.6X more across all categories.
- They’re early adopters of new products and technologies.
- They influence the purchasing and shopping behavior of the people in their network.
Affluencers are the explorers who blaze new paths—and the influencers who lead the rest of us forward. What Affluencers are doing now is what everyone else will be doing next. We believe reaching Affluencers is the key to developing any brand’s path to growth.
Affluencer segments across a variety of categories are available as Ipsos Affluent Digital Audiences.
Affleunt Influencer (Affluencer) Audiences
- Alcoholic Beverage Influencers
- Auto Influencers
- Financial Services/Banking/Investment Influencers
- Beauty Influencers
- Home Computer & Electronics Influencers
- Heavy Mobile Users and Tech Influencers
- Personal or Life Insurance Influencers
- Leisure/Entertainment Influencers
- Apparel Influencers
- Home Décor & Remodeling Influencers
- Travel Influencers