By working with Ipsos, you are not only accessing best-in-class community management and social intelligence expertise, but also tapping into an expansive and nimble insights ecosystem. Take advantage of our expertise across methodologies, verticals and consumers, link community and social research to other research within the organization, or tap into additional capabilities and advanced analytic tools such as machine learning, behavioral profiling, and image and video analytics for powerful integrated learning opportunities on an ongoing basis.
Leverage a community for an engagement-based approach that enables qualitative, quantitative and multi-dimensional learning:
- Engaged: Generate deep consumer understanding by creating a comfortable environment where community members speak candidly and openly, guided by best-in-class online moderators and category experts.
- Structured:Ask structured questions via engaging, quantitative surveys when you need quick feedback on specific queries from targeted segments of your audience.
- Spontaneous: Listen to your community members as they ideate and discuss with the moderator, and with each other, in qualitative forums optimized for organic conversation and discovery.
- Immersive: Leverage interactive and multimedia tools such as live chats, video focus groups, private blogs, marker boards and dynamic discussions for a single study or over time, to gain the type of in-depth, multi-faceted and iterative feedback only possible in a fully engaged community setting.
- Social: Understand the social dynamic at play when it comes to today’s connected consumer, and how this impacts their key drivers and purchase decisions.
Leverage social intelligence to translate social data into insights for strategic business decisions:
- Explore and identify trends and white spaces in the category or market landscape
- Uncover factors and motivations driving consumer engagement and decisions
- Pinpoint important and possibly unmet consumer needs
- Brand Health
- Complement awareness and reputation tracking to close gaps in understanding
- Answer the WHY by diving deeper into trends seen in primary research
- Fill intervals between survey waves to spot emerging trends and early warning data
- Measure the impact of launches and optimize campaigns across key social channels
- Evaluate your digital footprint in comparison to the competition
- Diagnose how communications align with the motivations of your target
Communities enable collaborative environments for brands to interact with people in real-time. They help you build insights, drive innovation and gain influence by accessing on-tap audiences eager to provide input that will have an impact. Read more
Social Intelligence delivers insights that drive strategic decisions and performance, from consumer expression and behaviors found in social media, search and other online data. Read more