A nationally and regionally representative sample of 1,000 or 2,000 adults.
All interviews are carried out by Ipsos interviewers in-home, using CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing).
GB, France, Germany, Spain & Italy every week of the year.
Findings can be delivered as little as 10 days after questionnaire agreement. Your results are supplied as electronic computer tables, a summary report, interactive database or as a presentation.
Benefits when using Capibus:
- quality and representativity of sample design
- matched sample wave on wave (ideal for tracking studies)
- harmonization of the service across Europe and beyond
- the opportunity to screen from extensive classification information
- ability to use visual / audio visual stimulus material
- speed of turnaround
- the ability to reach minority groups e.g. ailment sufferers
- cost effectiveness as a consequence of the above attributes
- assurance and confidence of delivery without worries.