Media and Opinion Polling
Over the past two decades, we have built our brand to mean accuracy, truth, and insight. We conduct public opinion or market research on behalf of our clients, that is released to the media, to other stakeholders such as governments, or used in client advertising and collateral materials.
We work with all types of organisation, or their media or PR firms to design polls that represent the voice of consumers, citizens, employees, businesses, elites, stakeholders, and other defined groups on a local, national or international basis.
We conduct, package, and release polling results for our clients to use in the public domain. Our teams can assist with media relations and helping to generate earned media in partnership with our clients.
We provide our clients with methodologically sound, reliable and defensible results that may be used to:
- Showcase your expertise, tell a story, or promote your cause via a press release;
- Support materials and handouts for press conferences or other events;
- Bolster collateral such as brochures, ads, speeches, annual reports, op-ed articles, blog missives, micro-sites or positioning statements;
- Support or oppose an issue for government hearings, white papers, submissions, briefings or demonstrations;
- Reinforce claims of “most trusted,” “most used,” and “most respected.”
A federal government department surveying attitudes around the globe to nuclear power, public opinion and alternative energy sources, global concern about long-term environmental and energy policy issues in order to make policy decisions about alternative energy generation.
Elections 2019: Unpacking Party Manifestos
Africa Check and Ipsos invite you to join the discussion of the 2019 Elections Manifestos (ANC/EFF/DA). Ipsos will present their research on public perception around political parties and key issues while Africa Check will share their findings on how the facts in the manifestos hold up. KEYNOTE ADDRESS BY JUDGE SACHS