Customer Experience and Quality Measurement for Automotive
Ipsos offers deep-dive customer experience surveys and benchmark studies for automotive clients.
Ipsos Loyalty delivers insight into the customer experience from the beginning to the end of the customer journey. We identify the pain points, as well as the opportunities to delight, to help our clients create a better overall customer experience. The points in the customer journey we typically measure are the:
- Sales experience at a dealer
- After sales experience at a dealer
- User experience of the vehicle.
To assist vehicle manufacturers on product quality improvements, new car conception and customer experience management, Ipsos Automotive also offers deep dive customer experience studies. These can be stand-alone, club or syndicated approaches such as:
- VQS (Vehicle Quality Survey) tracking customer feedback specifically regarding the nature of vehicle troubles, concerns and design frustrations with the condition, function and performance of their vehicles.
- EFM (Enterprise Feedback Management) Our portfolio of solutions helps clients capture feedback from transactional experiences in real-time, allowing immediate actions to be taken by the appropriate person.
- Mystery shopping assesses the compliance of sales and after sales standards at the dealer network according to the brand rules and philosophy.
- Club CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) sales and/or after sales customer satisfaction tracking on common KPIs within the industry for sales and after sales processes.
French OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) - real time evaluation of customer experience shortly after interacting with a sales or after sales dealers in 33 different countries. +1,7 million interviews per year allowing for immediate problem resolution and monitoring through closed loop feedback.
Club of OEMs– evaluation of customer experience with their new passenger vehicle in 7 European countries including Russia. +125,000 interviews including benchmark data to compare against the competition, the performance of their models after 3 months and 12 months in use.
The Boom of China's Automotive Aftermarket Is Imminent
China overtook the United States as the world’s largest automotive market in 2009 and has retained the crown since then. China’s automotive aftermarket industry value reached USD 118 billion in 2015 and it is expected to grow at 12.7% CAGR to reach USD 214 billion by 2020.
Leadership Connections 2017: HR Driving Business Transformation
Is your organisation currently going through transformation? The answer from the clear majority of HR leaders we spoke to was an emphatic ‘yes’. And the few who said they weren’t currently in a period of actual transformation did feel they were evolving or changing in some way.
Captains of Industry are Committed to Championing Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace, but Women Remain Scarce on Executive Boards
Captains of Industry say that despite nearly all board members on the FTSE 500 saying they are actively promoting and championing diversity and inclusion in their company (86%), a very large proportion say they have no female board members at all (71%).
Seven Ways to Embed Your Enterprise Feedback Management Programme to Drive Sales
Let’s cut to the chase: a truly successful enterprise feedback management programme (EFM) is designed with the corporate strategy central to the programme and has links to seven key functions of an organisation, starting with the C-Suite.