Customer Experience and Quality Measurement for Automotive
Ipsos offers deep-dive customer experience surveys and benchmark studies for automotive clients.
Ipsos Loyalty delivers insight into the customer experience from the beginning to the end of the customer journey. We identify the pain points, as well as the opportunities to delight, to help our clients create a better overall customer experience. The points in the customer journey we typically measure are the:
- Sales experience at a dealer
- After sales experience at a dealer
- User experience of the vehicle.
To assist vehicle manufacturers on product quality improvements, new car conception and customer experience management, Ipsos Automotive also offers deep dive customer experience studies. These can be stand-alone, club or syndicated approaches such as:
- VQS (Vehicle Quality Survey) tracking customer feedback specifically regarding the nature of vehicle troubles, concerns and design frustrations with the condition, function and performance of their vehicles.
- EFM (Enterprise Feedback Management) Our portfolio of solutions helps clients capture feedback from transactional experiences in real-time, allowing immediate actions to be taken by the appropriate person.
- Mystery shopping assesses the compliance of sales and after sales standards at the dealer network according to the brand rules and philosophy.
- Club CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) sales and/or after sales customer satisfaction tracking on common KPIs within the industry for sales and after sales processes.
French OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) - real time evaluation of customer experience shortly after interacting with a sales or after sales dealers in 33 different countries. +1,7 million interviews per year allowing for immediate problem resolution and monitoring through closed loop feedback.
Club of OEMs– evaluation of customer experience with their new passenger vehicle in 7 European countries including Russia. +125,000 interviews including benchmark data to compare against the competition, the performance of their models after 3 months and 12 months in use.
The Boom of China's Automotive Aftermarket Is Imminent
China overtook the United States as the world’s largest automotive market in 2009 and has retained the crown since then. China’s automotive aftermarket industry value reached USD 118 billion in 2015 and it is expected to grow at 12.7% CAGR to reach USD 214 billion by 2020.
[WEBINAR] Best-in-Class Customer Experience Culture: A 4-Stage Framework
We see success when organisations do a good job of translating their CX vision into a reality. But how do successful companies make that happen? On May 12, join us for a complimentary webinar as we detail our four-stage conceptual framework designed to help point you in the right direction in terms of program design.
New Brand-Building Direction for Insurance Industry
In face of this fast-information-spreading world and fast development of different channels, insurance companies should make more effort to build distinctive brand image in a comprehensive way. To strengthen delivered brand image, insurance companies should pay more attention to the moment that customers interact with insurance companies.
HR Leaders Crucial to Organisational Transformation
New research considers the role of HR leaders in driving business transformation. HR leaders are the crucial drivers of transformation in UK businesses through their roles of promoting devolved decision making, employee engagement and collaboration, finds new research from Ipsos and Cirrus.
Leadership Connections 2017: HR Driving Business Transformation
Is your organisation currently going through transformation? The answer from the clear majority of HR leaders we spoke to was an emphatic ‘yes’. And the few who said they weren’t currently in a period of actual transformation did feel they were evolving or changing in some way.