Our Execution Measurement solutions measure execution of brand strategy, ensuring the right product, pricing, and promotion in the right place, at the right time; on behalf of manufacturers, assessing retail partner compliance and enabling ‘head office’ to assess their own retailers.
To drive compliance to Customer Experience (CX), category, brand and product strategy, we address your key questions including:
- Is your category, brand or product space allocation in outlet in line with agreement?
- Does flow and adjacency of outlet follow guidelines?
- What is the share of shelf, items, facings? Compared to others in the category? Are new products on shelf?
- Is display in line with guidelines? Are the Point of Purchase (PoP) materials being used? Correctly?
- What is the % out of stock for each item?
- Are products correctly priced? How do they compare with competitors’?
- How are my contact centres performing against KPIs? Third party vendors complying to brand guidelines?
- And are digital assets delivering as they should?
Leveraging our global reach, local market presence, and research expertise, we promise Execution Measurement solutions that deliver better design, better execution, and better design.
- Better design: Ipsos research expertise informing all aspects from sample design through to the right KPIs and scorecard design, down to site level, to drive improvement
- Better execution: Image recognition, and/or manual audit options, delivering quality data alerts in real-time
- Better impact: Business-led insight and recommendations, supporting tactical and strategic decision-making.
Specific elements of execution can also be assessed ‘standalone’, via Price Check, which tracks brand’s and competitors’ pricing – to guide pricing strategies. Ipsos also offers audits across contact centre and digital channels, as part of an omnichannel measurement programme, or independently:
- Call Audit: Monitors call quality by listening to, and evaluating, live or recorded calls.
Provides detailed feedback at an agent-level, covering factors such as script adherence and compliance … enables coaching of individuals and teams to improve performance
- Digital Audit: Evaluates digital assets, including websites, apps, live chat … to ensure delivering on brand strategy.
Data integration across research, operational and financial data sets, advanced analytics and modelling, and advisory services form a key part of our offer.