Our Commercial Strategy & Advisory Services teams deliver exclusive engagements to support client teams in complex and challenging areas. Our offer is structured around eight core capabilities:
- Commercial strategy - Assess and optimise a company’s or product’s position in the market
- Market landscape - Size or assess the attractiveness of a therapy area, product or market
- Acquisition due diligence - Assessing the attractiveness of a product or company based on market potential, financial outlook and competitive risk
- Forecasting and demand assessments - Forecast the peak sales and growth trajectory for a product or category
- DTC and Promotional Mix - Evaluate impact and DTC and other marketing promotions
- Competitive sensing - Gather, evaluate, and review intelligence on competitors to develop market winning strategies
- Lifecycle management (LCM) - Defining lifecycle options and threats to the asset and portfolio
- Launch - Defining the strategy, building the commercial plan, preparing the market, building the brand and prepare the organization for successful product launch.
Our Commercial Strategy & Advisory Services team is a group of experienced consultants with significant track records of building successful commercial strategies for clients across the clinical, medical and commercial lifecycle. This is a sophisticated and pragmatic consulting team that forges robust and success-focused partnerships with clients across an array of business challenges.