Introducing CX Lens, Ipsos’ global CX KPI benchmark
Ipsos announces the launch of CX Lens, Ipsos’ global Customer Experience (CX) Key Performance Indicator (KPI) benchmark database, to help businesses better understand their CX performance, how they compare to the competition, and set meaningful KPI targets.
Focusing on the stalwart CX KPIs of NPS® (Net Promoter Score) and Overall Satisfaction, CX Lens also offers Forces of Customer Experience benchmarks. The Forces of CX is Ipsos’ groundbreaking human-centric framework that helps organisations drive stronger relationships through a better understanding of customers’ functional and relational/emotional needs.
Invaluable insights to improve your CX performance
CX Lens can help you better understand your CX performance, how you compare to the competition, and set meaningful KPI targets.
- Need to know how your CX KPIs stack up in your sector/market – or versus best practice elsewhere?
- Operate in a global business and want to understand whether KPI differences reflect real performance variations or cultural response bias?
- Want some context to inform your target setting decisions?
- How do you compare to others as they struggle or succeed in meeting changing customer needs, in challenging market conditions?
- How are you performing in those areas that really matter when building strong relationships and driving the right business outcomes?
CX Lens, the definitive Customer Experience benchmark database
Updated every quarter since its inception in 2019, CX Lens includes more than 30 million data points, gathered from over 10,000 studies across:
- 120+ countries
- 47 sectors
- More than 27 million Business to Consumer (B2C) data points
- More than 3 million Business to Business (B2B) data points
- Channels: Physical, digital and contact centre
- CX Relationship and CX Transactional programmes, gathered via a range of research methodologies.
To find out more, and to discuss how CX Lens can help you and your organisation, get in touch with your local Ipsos CX contact or contact us at [email protected].
Learn how Ipsos can address
all your CX needs
 Net Promoter®, NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., NICE Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter ScoreSM and Net Promoter SystemSM are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., NICE Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.
All data used is in line with the terms and conditions agreed between Ipsos and its clients, and all figures are aggregated (i.e. no individual client data is accessible without being aggregated with other scores and no data is identifiable)