The main goal is to measure how brands are influenced by communicative activities around the Championship. The questionnaire will be including several product categories in a number of brands per category.
The survey will be focused on FIFA and Russian Football Union sponsors and football advertising will be covered, including brands that are not official sponsors. This enables clients to analyse their own communication, its effectiveness against competitors using similar themes.
The study will measure the impact of the World Cup on the main KPI brand and get the answers to four questions:
- If promotional efforts at the World Cup reach expected business results for the development of the brand?
- Is there enough effective communication to overcome the advertising clutter and attract attention to the brand?
- How consumers involved in the interaction with the brand in connection with FIFA World Cup?
- Is advertising investment distributed effectively?
The questionnaire gives a comprehensive vision of the event and its impact on the development of the brand in three sections:
- Event - Consumers (involvement in the FIFA World Cup, the perception of FIFA World Cup)
- Event - Brands (knowledge, relevant to brand, brand affinity)
- Brands - Consumers (knowledge, intention to buy and use, brand closeness brand image)
There will be 7 waves, split in three stages: Early Stage (2016-2017), Before the Cup (May 2018), After the Cup (July 2018).
In each wave 1,200 online interviews will be conducted among 14+ year old Russians living in cities with 100,000+ inhabitants.
The first wave of tracking is already under way, the results will be ready in early November.
Ipsos Affluent Survey - 20th Anniversary Celebration of the Biggest Media Event in HK!
Ipsos Affluent Survey is Asia’s reference study for reaching the region’s affluent consumers. It provides a comprehensive overview of media consumption and product usage for this elusive and important group, which accounts for the top 20% by income of the APAC population.