Local Syndicated Surveys
Ipsos offers a suite of syndicated (multi-client) surveys locally and globally, covering a broad range of topics, sectors, industries and trends.
How can I examine public opinion on a monthly basis on major issues of national debate?
How can I have access to the attitudes and opinions of a range of elite, opinion-forming stakeholder audiences?
How can I have independent data with the neutrality I need?
A syndicated study is to research what a car pool is to commuters – it’s a shared vehicle with shared costs. In a syndicated study, subscribers share the cost of data collection for the set of core questions. Thus, the report cost is only a fraction of what it would have been if a custom study had been done just for you.
In a syndicated study, results are shared among a specified group of study subscribers. Each subscriber will receive a comprehensive report on the findings of their particular subject of interest.
Ipsos offers a suite of syndicated studies, covering a broad range of topics, sectors, industries and trends.
Syndicated studies - USA:
Ipsos Omnibus surveys (online, telephone).
- Ideal for clients in the public, private and not for profit sectors, Ipsos’ US omnibus products are reliable and accurate solutions for those who want to gauge public opinion, test advertising campaigns, set benchmarks, measure awareness and usage of brands and services, profile demographics, estimate market share, forecast trends and track reactions and opinions on specific issues.
Syndicated studies - UK:
The Key Influencer Tracking program is a suite of face to face multi-client studies that examine the attitudes and opinions of a range of elite, opinion-forming stakeholder audiences. The key strength of these surveys is that they provide independent and cost effective access to difficult to reach stakeholder groups and help companies and organisations of every kind to manage their reputation, communications and sector knowledge. We use face to face because the audience of the seniority. Our clients use these surveys to:
- Understand the reputational landscape in which their company or organisation operates
- Investigate opinions on key, current issues affecting the sector
- Measure and track their reputation compared to similar organisations or competitors
- Identify the factors that drive favorability and advocacy amongst these important groups
- Identify activities and communication messages which develop and maintain an organisation’s reputation
Sustainable Business Monitor
The Ipsos MORI Sustainable Business Monitor benchmarks and tracks your sustainability performance, in the eyes of the public and your customers. The study provides:
- Evidence of the value of your company’s sustainability initiatives
- Sector specific sustainability performance ratings, benchmarks and tracking data
- An option to pose questions to the public via our online discussion board exclusively tailored to address your unique CR challenges and topics of interest.
Syndicated studies - Canada:
Ipsos Omnibus surveys (online, telephone).
- Ideal for clients in the public, private and not for profit sectors, Ipsos’ Canadian omnibus products are reliable and accurate solutions for those who want to gauge public opinion, test advertising campaigns, set benchmarks, measure awareness and usage of brands and services, profile demographics, estimate market share, forecast trends and track reactions and opinions on specific issues.
- Participation in the Digital Economy – a study exploring Canadians’ digital awareness and engagement online, and the barriers that limit or prevent Canadians from meaningfully participating in the digital economy (e.g. availability, quality, price, digital literacy, and concerns related to privacy and security);
- Canadian Corporate Reputation Monitor – this study is used by leading companies to measure their reputation in the marketplace, and understand the ranking of their organisation, both in the context of their industry, and against Ipsos’ I-REP normative database.
The study also includes a reputation ranking list of the leading companies doing business in Canada today. This reputation ranking will provide subscribers with additional context by which to measure their corporate reputation standing in the marketplace.
- Canadian Higher Education Reputation Monitor – this study provides higher education organisations with a measurement of their reputation in the sector compared to other institutions, plus an analysis of reputation drivers that are unique to their organisation.
- Recruiting Continuing Education Students – A survey designed to help universities and colleges attract more of the continuing education students they want.
- Government Services and Satisfaction – this study provides public policy leaders with strategic information to develop new solutions that provide the best service for Canadian citizens.
- Canadian Donors and You - a study designed to help not-for-profit organisations better understand their donor market and grow their donor dollars.
- Reconnecting with Youth – a comprehensive public opinion monitor of young Canadian’s views regarding everything from the most important issues of the day to the different ways youth spend their days.
- Reconnecting with Older Canadians – a study of the expectations and challenges of meeting the needs of older Canadians.
- Health Care Performance and Public Perception – a survey designed to help health care sector directors better understand public perception of their organisation. The study provides subscribers with concrete information and specific recommendations on perceptions of their health care organisation.
Syndicated studies - Peru:
Imagen Corporativa, Opinion Data – A monthly examination of public opinion on major issues of national debate, including:
- Management of public authorities
- Management of state powers
- Social problems
- Politics and vote intention
- Performance and trust in the main institutions of the country.
The key strength of these surveys is that they provide independent and cost effective access to difficult stakeholder groups and help companies and organisations of every kind to manage their reputation, communications and sector knowledge.
[WEBINAR] Affluent Americans in the Drivers’ Seat
September 12 - Join Ipsos for a complimentary webinar we explore the evolving Automotive market. This webinar will feature insights uncovered by our Q3 2018 Affluent Intelligence study of the category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
[EVENT] ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
On July 27, join Ipsos’ Dave Smith at the ANA Digital & Social Media Conference. His topic, How to Leverage Branded Content to Drive Brand KPI’s, will highlight the role time in view impacts Brand KPI’s. Along with a set of best practices around brand integration, device & format differences to develop stronger campaigns. As brands invest more in branded content programs to reach & impact their audiences they are placing more attention on its effectiveness. If you cannot attend this session, contact us to schedule a private presentation.