Global Therapy Monitors
Our Global Therapy Monitors comprise the industry’s largest portfolio of syndicated prescribing data – and we are skilled at combining syndicated and custom approaches to deliver deeper insights and greater value. Additional syndicated services leveraging Therapy Monitor data are also available.
Empowering your research through syndicated Real World Evidence (RWE) in key disease areas.
Global Therapy Monitors: the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of syndicated prescribing data.
The power of patient record studies
- Understand market size, competitive structure & the dynamics of treatment choice by patient type
- Compare doctor perceptions vs. actual prescribing behavior
- Track market shares and get forecast inputs for new products
- Track competitor product use and new product uptake
- Understand testing rates
Our unique Global Therapy Monitors
- N°1 for flexibility and service: customised deliverables & ongoing servicing
- N°1 for therapeutic expertise: monitors run by dedicated disease experts
- N°1 for coverage: 25 countries & 25 diseases in 2016 (more on demand)
- N°1 for breadth: 11,000 doctors & 333,000 patients globally
- N°1 for clients: 50+ pharmas, biotechs & CROs now using our data!
A comprehensive portfolio spanning key disease areas:
- Oncology: All Tumours
- Autoimmune: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Psoriatic Arthritis; Psoriasis; Ankylosing Spondylitis; Crohn’s Disease; Ulcerative Colitis; Multiple Sclerosis; Lupus; Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Virology & Liver Diseases: HIV; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Cardiovascular & Diabetes: Diabetes; Venous Thromboembolism; Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation; Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension; Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension; Dyslipidemia
- Respiratory: Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease; Severe Asthma
- Molecular Diagnostics: Solid Tumours; Haematologic Malignancies
- Other: Antifungals/Antibiotics; Epilepsy; Vision Care
Other syndicated services:
Powerful insights with syndicated efficiencies.
Other syndicated services are also available, including ethnography, future market mapping, driver analysis, uptake analog tools, and many more.
At Ipsos, we use integrated approaches, therapeutic expertise and market knowledge to put clients’ needs at the centre.
Optimism Now Resides with Emerging Market Youth
Citi Foundation commissioned an Ipsos survey to examine the economic prospects and pursuits of young people in 45 cities from 32 countries around the world. The following findings are based on the voices of the nearly 7,000 young people surveyed. This survey highlights the differences between the developed and the developing world.
2017 US Politics - President Trump’s Approval Rating is the Same, 45% of All Americans Approve (February 22)
The biggest takeaway from this week’s Ipsos Core Political Data is that the direction of the state is essentially unchanged from last week. President Trump’s approval rating is the same, 45% of all Americans approve and 50% disapprove of the job he is doing as Commander in Chief. As with previous Ipsos data on this point, there is a sharp party divide with 19% of Democrats approving of the job, and 79% disapproving. On the Republican side, 82% approve of Trump’s handling of the job, while 16% disapprove. Among Independents 39% support – and 53% oppose.