Applife is Ipsos proprietary app using mobile for qualitative research.
How to better understand your consumers through exploratory research?
- Engaging with consumers wherever they may be.
- Using consumers’ own mobile devices to collect rich data combining text, emotion, location and pictures.
- Combine with detailed online diaries or questionnaires to dive deeper into behavior and attitudes.
How to better understand your consumers in live events?
- Taking full advantage of the mobile phone as a real-time research device.
- With contextual questions to understand the event experience.
Applife is fully designed for qualitative research: it allows text, photos, video, GPS geolocalisation.
During the interview:
- The moderator can probe participant responses
- Participants can interact with each other and with the moderator
- All involved stakeholders at client side can view all activity in the app real-time
A leader in FMCG wanted to understand the consumption of make up in several countries. To answer this question, Ipsos proposed to use AppLife. This made it possible for women to take pictures and videos… everytime they wanted to makeup.
[EVENT] ISPOR 23rd Annual International Meeting
May 19-23 - Join Ipsos at ISPOR – the world’s leading educational and scientific conference featuring three thought-provoking plenary sessions and more than 2,100 presentations in the form of workshops, issue panels, forums, symposia, and podium and poster presentations on innovative research methods, health policy development using outcomes research, patient preferences, real-world data, and clinical-, economic-, and patient-reported outcomes.