Policy Evaluation and Impact Assessment
Our extensive experience of working with government and not-for-profit organisations allows us to draw on the sector-specific expertise and research techniques required to find out what impact there has been as a result of an intervention or program, identify what intervention or program works best (and in what circumstances), and determine why an intervention or program works, or doesn't work.
Evaluation can help you to:
- Find out what impact there has been as a result of an intervention/program
- Find out what intervention/program works best (and in what circumstances)
- Find out why an intervention/program works, or doesn't work
- Find out how an intervention/program has been implemented
The Ipsos Social Research Institute sees evaluations as a valuable learning tool. They should be designed to identify good practice and suggest areas for improvement in future. Our priority is developing a meaningful evaluation and producing accessible outputs which are useful in future decision making, ensuring value for money is maximised.
We work flexibly with clients, providing tailored designs to suit the needs of each evaluation. We conduct elements of an evaluation, or carry out the evaluation from ‘end to end’. We specialise in evaluation of policy and programs in health, community services, education and training, workforce, transport and other portfolios.
Our evaluation team designs custom evaluations drawing on a range of data sources as appropriate, including:
- Qualitative and quantitative primary research with stakeholders and/or beneficiaries.
- Secondary research, both literature reviews and analysis of existing monitoring and administrative data.
Ipsos’ evaluation team designs custom evaluations drawing on a range of data sources as appropriate, including:
• Qualitative and quantitative primary research with stakeholders and/or beneficiaries
• Secondary research, both literature reviews and analysis of existing monitoring and administrative data.
[EVENT] Public Consultation & Engagement Annual Summit
December 6 - Ipsos is pleased to be presenting at Canada’s biggest Public Consultation and Engagement Summit featuring fresh insights on a wide range of consultation-related topics including digital engagement, working with First Nations, addressing controversy, and more.