Our dedicated advisory and consulting business, which combines management consultancy with research and analytics helps you define the most relevant, impactful, and differentiated growth strategy. Each one of our engagements combines the rigour of a management consultancy with the nuance and customer proximity of market research and is built with a view towards activation and business impact. Leveraging the research capabilities and global reach of Ipsos, our multi-disciplinary team of professionals having diverse backgrounds as management consultants, brand strategists, digital and innovation experts work together to answer clients’ complex business questions on customers, markets, brands, innovation and strategies for future success.
Although each engagement is tailored to the specific business challenge, Ipsos Strategy3 most commonly answers business questions in five broad areas:
- Customer: Who are the right customers for your brand and how do they behave?
- Market: What are the key market and channel dynamics happening right now that you need to be aware of and how should you respond?
- Brand: How can you position your brand to best resonate with both customers and employees?
- Innovation: How can you fill your innovation pipeline and find the next big thing to ensure continued growth?
- Future: How can you make sense of today’s volatility, anticipate the future and shape long-term success?