Behavioural Insight & Change
The Behavioural Research (for Insight & Change) Group within the Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute leads on behavioural insight – identification and systematic, structured understanding of clearly specified behaviours – and/or behaviour change – developing behaviour change interventions based on behavioural insight.
Many client problems and challenges can be understood in terms of behaviours and can be solved and overcome through effective behavioural insight and behaviour change. We help clients think through their challenges behaviourally, understand relevant behaviours and develop credible, applied solutions to change those behaviours.
- Behavioural audit.
- Behavioural scoping review.
- Primary behavioural insight research.
- Behavioural segmentation.
- Behavioural analysis.
- Behaviour change intervention design.
- Behaviour change intervention strategy.
- Behaviour change intervention evaluation.
- Behaviour change communications and campaigns.
- Please contact Graham Bukowski of Ipsos MORI, UK or Colin Strong, Global Head of Behavioural Science at Ipsos.
We have conducted research to understand and/or change behaviours for a wide range of clients on a wide variety of topics including complaints to communications providers, financial capability, business and regulatory compliance, antibiotic prescribing, use of emergency care, obesity, young people’s gambling, smart meter use and Norovirus transmission.