What are we looking for?
The Education, Children and Families (ECF) team are looking for teachers and leaders from primary and secondary schools in England to join their NEW advisory panel.
What are the aims?
- To gather views ‘on the ground’
- To gain a better understanding of policy issues to inform future research
- To test surveys/topic guides/materials
What would it involve?
- Those who sign up may be invited a few times a year to take part in a short 30-minute call to help with our research
- Some information about the topic and any relevant materials will be emailed in advance of the call
- As a thank you from Ipsos MORI the participant will receive a £20 high street shopping voucher
How to find out more:
Young people’s wellbeing associated with smoking, drinking and drug use behaviours
Results have been published from Ipsos MORI’s latest survey on behalf of NHS Digital about the prevalence of smoking, drinking and drug use among young people in England. The survey also covers their attitudes towards these behaviours, and for the first time in 2018, young people’s wellbeing.
Knowing the right people is more important for getting on in life than a university degree, according to young people
Our latest survey on behalf of the Sutton Trust, published on A-level results day, shows that young people think that knowing the right people and being confident are more important for getting on in life than going to university.