The poll, commissioned by the Law Society of Scotland, highlights the work that needs to be done by all involved in the referendum to make sure that voters get answers around the issues that matter to them and to ensure that the debate is interesting and informative.
- Results are based on a survey of 1,006 respondents (adults aged 16+) conducted by telephone
- Fieldwork dates: 29th November- 5th December 2013.
- Data are weighted by: age, sex and working status using census data; tenure using SHS data; and public-private sector employment using Scottish Government Quarterly Public Sector Employment series data
- Where results do not sum to 100%, this may be due to computer rounding, multiple responses, or the exclusion of “don’t know” categories
- Results are based on all respondents (1,006) unless otherwise stated.