Environment and Energy
The Ipsos MORI Environment and Energy research team works with leading organisations in the UK, Europe and globally across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. We have a strong track record applying social research, monitoring and evaluation approaches to understand society and business response to a wide range of environmental, energy and sustainable living issues.
We can help you to:
- Design and evaluate policy interventions around issues relating to the environment, energy and sustainable living, including in the developing world.
- Understand public, customer or stakeholder opinion around your organisation or key issues you face and what shapes these perceptions.
- Understand what drives consumer or customer behaviour and what effective behaviour change strategies may be.
- Strengthen your stakeholder relationships, customer service, communications and marketing strategies.
Our research and evaluation includes:
- Targeted qualitative and quantitative research with a range of audiences from farmers to flood victims, from SMEs to large businesses, and from CEOs to consumers or scheme beneficiaries.
- Nationally representative public opinion surveys on issues such as climate change, attitudes to waste or recycling.
- Impact and process policy evaluations relating to environmental and climate issues, to help our clients make informed decisions about what form of policy or intervention may be effective, when and for whom.
Getting the best from Ipsos:
- We combine our specialist environment and energy policy sector research with close working with Ipsos’ centres of methodological expertise, including statisticians and economists and qualitative specialists to deliver studies that provide sophisticated insight.
- We work closely with Ipsos’ Sustainable Development Research Centre and Ipsos offices around the world to deliver research and policy evaluations relating to international development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We regularly partner with leading academics and environmental consultants to provide holistic solutions to our clients, adding value designing the research and how we interpret the data.
There is no case study available at this time.