Join us for a drink and an informative discussion about the changing landscape of random probability survey research. As data collection methodologies evolve from pure face-to-face, Ipsos MORI has been actively innovating in push to web and mixed mode research, and we would like to share our stories. Our panel of experts and clients will share their experiences, and explore the challenges of providing robust and trendable data.
- Chair: Sam Clemens, Director of the IM Probability Surveys Unit, Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute
- Ed Dunn, Deputy Director, Social Surveys Transformation, ONS
- Andrew Spiers, Strategic Lead: Data, Research and Evaluation, Sport England
- Patten Smith, Director of Research Methods, Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute
- Scott Jakeways, Deputy Head of Measurement, Ipsos MORI
18:00 – Registration
18:30 – Presentation
19:30 – Drinks and canapès
We look forward to seeing you there.