We regret that this event is now at capacity. We have a number of names on our waiting list already, but if you would still like to register your interest for updates, please email your contact at Ipsos MORI or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in a great and important time in history to create a more gender-balanced world. Women have come a long way but there is still a great deal to be achieved. As the world heads toward International Women's Day 2019, planning is underway to celebrate women's achievements and tenaciously challenge bias. 2019's IWD campaign is #BalanceforBetter, promoting collective action and shared responsibility to achieve a gender-balanced world. But everyone has a part to play. By acknowledging the absence and celebrating the presence of balance, International Women's Day 2019 marks opportunities for progress, grassroots activism and worldwide action.
We hope you can join us on 5 March for what promises to be an entertaining and enlightening evening, and afterwards for a drink and canapés.
- The Hon Julia Gillard, former Prime Minister of Australia, and Chair of the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership
- Dame Helena Morrissey, Head of Personal Investing, Legal & General Investment Management, and founder of the 30% Club
- Kelly Beaver, Managing Director, Ipsos MORI Public Affairs
- Pamela Hutchinson, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Bloomberg
- Further panellists to be announced.