The Samsung Techonomic Index launched in partnership with Ipsos MORI provides a definitive view of how we now live, shop and connect. It reveals the significant personal time and financial spend on technology amongst adults in five European countries across 11 categories of devices and appliances.
- Download the research summary for France (PDF)
- Download the research summary for Germany (PDF)
- Download the research summary for Italy (PDF)
- Download the research summary for Spain (PDF)
- Download the research summary for United Kingdom (PDF)
Technical note Ipsos MORI interviewed 5,000 adults aged 18-65 from their online panel across UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (1,000 per country – sub-sample bases are quoted in the footnotes where applicable). A quota sample of respondents was interviewed in each country with quota controls set by age, gender and region. Data were weighted to the known national profile for each country. Interviews were conducted online between 14th - 28th April 2014. Ipsos MORI was responsible for the conducting of the fieldwork, all reporting and analysis was carried out by Blue Rubicon.