In a year we thought would be a turning point in the climate emergency, instead it was a year unlike any other. Ben Page, joined by our panellists, will discuss lockdowns, Black Lives Matter protests, how consumer expectations of brands changed during the pandemic, a possible green recovery in the wake of a global recession, the race for a vaccine, and much more.
We hope you will be able to join us but if you are unable to attend the live webinar, simply register to receive the recording.
- The Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP
- Jude Kelly CBE, Founder and Director, The WOW Foundation
- Lord Woolley of Woodford, Founder and Director, Operation Black Vote
- Ben Page, Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI
- Kelly Beaver, Managing Director, Public Affairs, Ipsos MORI (Chair)
With best wishes,
Chief Executive Ipsos MORI