Launching Creative Excellence is our guide to great Brand & Comms qualitative research. Designed to offer a simple overview of all that qualitative research can offer and how to choose the approach that matches your needs. This guide offers a clear explanation of the strengths of each qualitative approach and the situations they best complement, along with case studies to illustrate how some of the approaches have been utilised by others.
Qualitative research can be incredibly valuable in understanding how people perceive creative content and why. Unlike quantitative approaches, qual allows you to get under the skin of your audience and delve into the thinking behind their choices. Importantly it allows us to explore consumers’ spontaneous dialogue and physical and emotive responses to creative.
Key Qualitative Services:
- Overnight Qual. Provides a quick qualitative steer to optimise creative while gaining some feedback on the ‘why’ behind reactions.
- Creative Groups. In depth exploration of creative across all stages of development, allowing creative agency and stakeholders to view in the moment.
- Communities. Communities foster comfortable environments where members speak candidly and openly, leading to in-depth consumer understanding of creative stimuli.
- Semiotics/ Cultural Intelligence. Provides fundamental cultural insights that can be used to inform future creative. Helps explain consumer opinions and behaviours which they often struggle to articulate.
- Ad Safaris. Creative is live and consumer understanding is sought to explore impact of assets as they are encountered in real life.
- Goggle Box. Illustrates and brings to life consumer opinions towards creative in a visually engaging way.