Ipsos MORI’s dedicated Policy and Evaluation research team leads a range of evaluation projects for UK, European and international clients across the public and not-for-profit sectors. Our multi-disciplinary team of evaluation professionals, economists, and policy experts harness Ipsos MORI’s strength in conducting robust social research across the full spectrum of policy areas to deliver high quality and impactful end-to-end evaluation solutions for our clients.
Our Policy and Evaluation team’s experience spans a wide range of policy areas. We help our clients to:
- Test the feasibility for evaluations and to design the most appropriate methods
- Make informed decisions about what form of interventions may be most effective at addressing equity or market failure issues
- Assess the process effectiveness and impact of their interventions during / after delivery
- Understand whether their interventions are delivering value for money
- Learn about what works, what doesn’t work and why this is the case
- Manage and disseminate the knowledge about what works amongst communities of interest