Established in 2009, the Reputation Council brings together senior communicators from many of the most respected corporations in the world. The Reputation Council’s mission is to increase understanding of the issues and challenges facing communicators in the corporate environment, as well as capturing expert views on key trends, issues and events in the wider world. Each sitting of the council provides a definitive guide to the latest thinking and practice in the corporate communications world.
This eleventh sitting of the Reputation Council involved 109 senior communicators based in 14 different countries and explores issues such as:
- Responding to a crisis
- The reputational threat of cybercrime
- The link between reputation and your home market
- Identifying emerging reputational risks
- Achieving the appropriate level of transparency
- Making social media work for your organisation