The Trade, Innovation and Enterprise practice at Ipsos MORI is one of the fastest growing in our Social Research Institute. Our team of experts regularly conduct research to evaluate and inform policy and communications on trade, business, innovation, cyber security and tax.
We specialise in research with business and key decision makers in the UK and across the world. Our clients include government departments and organisations such as HMRC, BEIS, Department for International Trade, the European Investment Bank and Innovate UK.
Our work includes:
- Studies to understand business preparedness for the EU Exit
- Studies measuring perceptions of the UK as a place to trade and invest
- Large multinational studies evaluating levels of international investment and finance into the UK
- Impact and process evaluations of funds supporting innovation amongst UK businesses
- Studies examining the levels of Cyber Security Breaches in the UK and the impact on businesses