How much will the world have changed by 2025? Join us on 14 April to look into the future with our panel of experts. We will discuss the Shaping 2025 and Beyond report and share our four plausible yet thought-provoking scenarios for the next five years (and beyond).
Business, governments and society face an uncertain world, with the COVID-19 recovery, climate emergency, changing populations and rapidly shifting ways of living, shopping and communicating. By exploring the range of different futures that might happen, leaders can be prepared for volatility. Our discussion will help us answer; which kind of world do we want to see? How can we influence what happens? How can we all take advantage of the opportunities the future holds?
- Margaret Heffernan, Author of Wilful Blindness and Uncharted, Entrepreneur and CEO
- Gerald Breatnach, Head of Strategic Insights, Google
- Sarah Castell, Head of Futures, Ipsos MORI
- Murat Demiral, Managing Partner, Ipsos Strategy3
- Ben Page, Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI
We hope you will be able to join us but if you are unable to attend the live webinar, simply register to receive the recording.