While Google is still seen as the most influential company among Swedes, Ipsos study reveals several other contenders that are breaking through the noise and becoming a vital part of peoples’ lives.
1. Google – The giant of search engines that moved into our home.
The undisputed champion for the fifth consecutive year is Google. The small search engine, originally from Palo Alto has evolved into Sweden’s most influential brand. Anyone “Googled” something within the last day? Probably most us have done even this morning. Despite its dominance as the number one search engine Google has stretched its portfolio and moved into hardware solutions. Last year, the company shipped over 30 million units globally of its streaming dongle Chromecast but is currently moving away from peoples living rooms. With their smartphone Pixel, Wi-Fi solution and VR-product Daydream the tech-giant is literally moving into other areas in people´s homes - becoming an even larger part of our daily lives.
2. IKEA – The home furnishing company that’s with you ‘where life happens’.
3. ICA – beyond a regular grocery store.
4. Facebook – The powerful social media platform working hard to take greater responsibility
5. Youtube – Pushing the boundaries of mobility and content.
6. Microsoft – Going back to its roots in software
7. Samsung – Recovering after the storm
8. Apple – A leading trendsetter still thinking different
9. SVT – Telling the truth well told
10. Svenska Kyrkan – A powerful institution that guides us through life
Download the full report for more details.
[Blogg] Väljarbarometrar – så mycket mer än en fråga om (fiktiva) valresultat
Få andra undersökningar väcker större uppmärksamhet bland medierna och medborgarna än väljarbarometrar. Vem har vunnit stöd, vem har förlorat?
Vilket parti skulle bli störst idag? Vilket eller vilka partier hamnar under spärren och skulle riskera att förlora sina mandat om det vore val idag?
[EVENT] Europe launch of Global Business Influencers 2018
September 25 - Global Business Influencers make business decisions worth trillions of dollars and wield significant power when it comes to deciding how to manage and spend their personal wealth, representing the key to profitability for many industries, including B2B, finance, luxury, travel and others.