We are seeking an experienced qualitative researcher. The incumbent in this position will be expected to serve as a co-investigator on existing research studies for our clients' project. Candidate should be able to work to develop an independent research agenda in the application of qualitative methods.
For a more senior position, evidence of research productivity, hands-on in preparing the research report, versatility in qualitative methods, experience as a qualitative methods consultant on research teams, and the ability to work with interdisciplinary research teams are all essential.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Philosophy, Quantity Survey, Social Science/Sociology, Marketing or equivalent.
- Advanced training in qualitative methods such as such as ethnography, policy analysis, focus group, research, project/organizational evaluation studies, protocol development for qualitative interviewing, and case study analysis, etc
- Record of scholarly writings on qualitative research and evaluation methods is an advantage
- Preferably at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in both written and spoken English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
High remuneration, clear career path, and series of Training Development program will be provided. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Applicants should provide a cover letter describing interests and qualifications, current curriculum vitae, description of research program, and letter of reference upon interview selection.
Please send your completed and updated resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org