- Able to create statistical models using multivariate techniques
- Design and execute online surveys and analyze results
- Mine the customer database for behavioral patterns to suggest and/or support customer marketing initiatives
- Develop statistical models to for product innovation, product testing, predict customer value, customer response and classify customers based on household, demographic and transactional characteristics
- Prepare and present to senior management final reports of quantitative research projects that include findings, interpretations, conclusions and recommendations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, preferably Master Degree in Mathematics, Quantity Survey, Science & Technology, Economics or equivalent.
- Strong multivariate statistical analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to render and convey actionable conclusions from marketing data
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experienced user of SPSS, SAS, or equivalent
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- At least 1-2 year(s) for Research Executive or 3-4 years for Senior Research of working experience in Market Research Agency.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
High remuneration, clear career path, and series of Training Development program will be provided. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Applicants should provide a cover letter describing interests and qualifications, current curriculum vitae, description of research program, and letter of reference upon interview selection.
Please send your completed and updated resume / CV to: email@example.com