Why African Youth?
- Africa has the world’s youngest population.
- Young people account for 60 %of the continent’s population.
- More specifically,there are 220 million young people aged 15 -24 in Africa. According to a UNESCO forecast, there will be 350 million in 2030.
- One in five has already bought a product or service using a mobile phone.
- These 15 -24 year-olds play a key role: they want to educate themselves, work, consume, have fun, and enjoy readily available electricity and the internet.
Who are they?
What kind of consumers are they?
How about tomorrow?