- Strategic Insight: Delivers high quality analytics through relevant industry stakeholders, in-house tools and consulting frameworks. Is trusted to communicate and persuade clients with insights and recommendations.
- Delivering Results: Supports seniors in project scoping, setting effective goals and work plans to deliver projects on time and within budget; through creating efficiency and productivity by pre-empting and adapting to changes in scope and resource priorities during the project.
- Leading and Managing: Manages and achieves project deliverables with little supervision. Is able to guide and support junior staff, interns, outsourcers, and research assistants (RAs) to perform according to what is expected from them.
- Building Client Relations: Develops excellent client support and relationships with different client touchpoints to build an added business. Serves as a conduit for all communication with clients and the project team to give exceptional client experience.
- Knowledge and Market Capability: Continually learns and applies their knowledge, IBC tools, and frameworks to effectively provide solutions to clients.
- A Bachelor's degree of any course. Advantageous to have MBA or other relevant Masters degree;
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience with relevant responsibilities;
- Highly analytical and very detail and results-oriented;
- Must have Entrepreneurial Spirit and is Independent and Strategic;
- Prefer to have skills in Business Analysis, Feasibility studies and Market expansion; Adept in MS Excel and PowerPoint; Fluency in both spoken and written English is mandatory.;
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong and be assigned under our Strategy3 team for a 3-month contract initially.
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to [email protected]
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.