The Research Manager (RM) handles multiple accounts to ensure that client’s business issues and information needs are effectively met through well-executed research that provides value-added insights and analysis. RM ensures that Ipsos becomes an entrenched value-added supplier with major clients. RM utilizes various research techniques and methodologies to meet customer expectations and generate revenue while ensuring that revenue, operating income are met.
- Preferably graduate of Statistics, Communication Research, Business, Social Science or any related course;
- At least 5 solid years of work experience in market research;
- Adept knowledge in sampling methodologies and designs;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong project management competence and entrepreneurial leanings;
- Ability to work under tight time frames on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to reprioritize as needed;
- Proactive and self-initiating interest in matters pertaining to the industry;
- Emphasizes results in team members' work;
- Strong leadership, mentorship and team builder abilities;
- Aggressive and can generate business;
- High emotional quotient with strong sense of urgency most especially in completion of reports;
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.