Join Ipsos for a 30-minute introduction to the complex, fast-moving world of oncology.
Delivered by Ipsos’ Oncology Center of Expertise, this introductory session will inform and equip pharmaceutical professionals who are new to oncology marketing or marketing research – or looking to enter this therapy area. Specifically, our complimentary webinar will provide a concise overview of:
- What is Cancer: the disease, its prevalence and its causes
- Types of Cancer: solid tumors versus hematological malignancies
- Staging: staging and classification systems by cancer type
- Treatment Overview: treatment approaches and drivers of treatment choice
- Precision Medicine: biomarkers and targeted agents
- Immuno-Oncology: novel agents and future innovations
- Implications: considerations for marketing and MR professionals.
We hope you’ll find this session enlightening and gain a foundational understanding of this highly complex disease.
The Oncology Essentials webinar will run in Asia Pacific on 17th November, Thursday, at 11.00 am (Philippine Time) – click on the button below to register: