Student Intern – Quantitative
This position is responsible for providing support to the quantitative teams on day-to-day management of research projects, including but not limit to preparing project materials, assisting in designing questionnaires.
Upon internship completion, potential intern with good performance will be considered to offer a full-time employment based on business needs.
- University degree holder with any disciplines
- Highly interested in Market Research Industry and discovering human behaviours
- A positive and proactive team player with good communication skills
- Sensitive to numbers and enjoy working on reports with numbers
- Good analytical skill with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SPSS
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Student Intern – Quantitative” or here. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.