Responsible for day to day management of multiple studies and will actively and directly manage all aspects of each project (set-up to closure) to ensure successful project completion, on–time and within budget while meeting and exceeding client expectations. PM can act as primary liaison for all Ipsos Inc. subcontracted/outsourced projects.
- Preferably a graduate of Statistics, Engineering, Social Science, Nursing or any health-related course;
- Experience in marketing research project management is an advantage;
- High personal sense of integrity, confidentiality and attention to detail;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize, move quickly and manage own time efficiently;
- Strong project management competence and entrepreneurial leanings;
- Excellent negotiating skills;
- Strong leadership, mentorship and team builder abilities;
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong and be assigned under our Healthcare team.
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.