- Conducting desk research, literature reviews and data gathering using other sources of information
- Gathering marketing data and compiling it into a spreadsheet or a presentation format
- Preparing PowerPoint slides or using excel for encoding data
- Conducting phone call interviews or scheduling appointments
- Collecting and analyzing data from various sources of information
- Identifying competitors and researching market conditions or changes in the industry
- Maintaining accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarizing interviews
- Graduates of Management, Economics, Accounting/Finance or any related course;
- Experience in call center/BPO industry is an advantage;
- Excellent time management and persuasion skills;
- High personal sense of integrity, confidentiality and attention to detail;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills;
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong and be assigned under our Business Consulting team for a 3-month contract initially.
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.