As a global market research provider, Ipsos has a full range of Omnibus services designed to help solve your business challenges and meet your needs in terms of speed, representative samples, geographical coverage and price. Omnibus is ideal for target profiling, market sizing, calibration, political polls, multi-country projects, multi-waves, pre and post evaluation, alternatives screening, and for gauging quick reactions to topical issues or market events. Omnibus allows fast answers to your burning questions and to make decisions based on consumer input, rather than on guesstimates, without jeopardising your speed to market.
We offer Online (including a 24-hour fieldwork), Face to Face (CAPI), and Telephone (CATI) Omnibus services. We also offer targeted and multi-mode approaches and international coordination services.
As well as providing high data quality standards on many socio-demographic criteria, we can offer ready-to-go data formats or give you access to our complete client-portal-dashboard.
- Large global coverage, speed and high-quality standards based on innovative solutions and efficient and rigorous processes. To offer fast turn-around and the most robust sample representativity, Ipsos uses powerful tools and digital solutions (programmatic sampling, iField our unique digitally enabled face-to-face interviewing platform, device agnostic/mobile-first capabilities). This enables a consistent approach in 70+ countries.
- Representative and robust sample. We offer a nationally and regionally representative sample of 1,000 or 2,000 adults (depending on country and data collection mode). We collect extensive background information on the respondent and the household; covering everything from standard demographics to areas such as internet usage. All this information is available, either for targeting your questions on particular respondents or for profiling your results.
A full range of omnibus solutions:
- Online Omnibus offers a great compromise between speed, price and sample representativeness.
- Face-To-Face CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing) offers the most representative sample of a population. All interviews are carried out by Ipsos interviewers in-home.
- Telephone CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) offers the fastest turnaround offline.