Paris, 23 October 2013. In the third quarter of 2013, Ipsos generated organic growth of 1.8%, which represents the company's best performance on this measure since the fourth quarter of 2011. Third-quarter revenues totalled 418.6 million euros, down 5% year-on-year. This decline resulted from a 6.8% negative currency and scope effect, partly offset by organic growth.
The Ipsos Loyalty Council report reflects one-to-one conversations with 30 senior leaders in customer management across a range of sectors. It explores the key tools they have at their disposal, and how they are using these levers to affect a virtuous circle of trust, communication and customer engagement.