The Ipsos Knowledge Centre’s latest Ipsos Update is now available, providing a selection of the work our teams around the world have been doing.
The focus is on research, reports and thought leadership which will be of interest to a wide audience.
In this edition:
- Healing the Pain – a new Loyalty white paper introducing ‘Smarter Closed Loop Feedback’
- Continental Shift – a briefing on Europe to paint a picture of how its peoples think and feel
- A Life Suspended – an Ipsos MENA report on Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon
- The Death of Polling? – a fresh look at the challenges facing pollsters
- Getting to Great Research Stories – the role of storytelling in market research
- Gender Equality – a Global @dvisor report in anticipation of International Women’s Day
- Ipsos Flair Mexico – the latest in our Ipsos Flair series, written by Ipsos experts in the country
- Branded Content – a new Connect thought piece exploring what branded content offers