Join our webinar on Wednesday 26 May 2021
Session 1: 9am BST / 5pm HKT
Join Ipsos at our forthcoming webinar to explore the future of pharmaceutical pricing, focusing on the three key issues of affordability, evidence and value attribution.
Led by Ipsos’ Market Access Centre of Expertise and incorporating expertise from our Digital & Connected Health CoE, multi-source data strategists, and others, the webinar will cover:
- Challenges and solutions in both emerging and developed markets
- Ability to pay versus willingness to pay for high value/ high cost combinations such as “Cancer Stacks”, advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), and gene, tissue and cell therapies in rare diseases
- Differential pricing, managed entry agreements, risk sharing, and financial services models
- Challenges and solutions due to both absence of data and over-abundance of data
- Single-arm studies, uncontrolled/non-comparative studies and tumour agnostic licensure
- Greater acceptability of multi-source real-world data by HTA
- Challenges and solutions in Connected Health
- When disease management is delivered through biomarker detection (Dx), informed by digital monitoring and analytics (algorithms and apps), and treated using combinations of products (Rx) from different manufacturers
- Value and revenue attribution – the next big challenge in pricing
Ipsos Webinar Series - Leveraging Social Data to Uncover Business Opportunities
Social intelligence is the ability to collect, monitor and analyse available social media data feeds (including social media networks, blogs, forums and comments) to understand what is being said about a topic, brand, organisation or other entity.