Mobile is Core In Everyday Life - It needs to be core in research
Kenyans have some form of access to the internet
Google identifies 13 million ACTIVE internet users in Kenya, equivalent to 53% of the addressable population in research i.e. age 18-69 years.
Cell phones are already at the heart of customer’s lives
- The exponential growth of e-commerce
- The rise of digital lending
- The growing use of Apps, USSD, and SMS alerts as customer touchpoints
- The success of mobile money payments
- Progression of Social media
- The trend towards online advertising
It’s time to conduct your Research, online:
- Speed in response
- In-the-moment insights
- Covid-19 compliant
Talk to us today and find more about our Online Surveys.