Here the major findings from this research.
- Pakistanis seek intensive communication campaigns by Govt. to prevent further spread of Covid-19
- In the last one year, ‘Unaffected’ Pakistanis’ segment shrunk to half, while the preparedness among people has increased significantly.
- 6 in 10 Pakistanis suffered reduction in their income amid pandemic.
- Good news: Willingness to get COVID-19 vaccine in Pakistanis, got doubled during the last 10 months. 3 in 10 are still opposed to vaccine.
- Except persistent worry on side effects, significant reduction observed in all other concerns related to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Not only that the reluctance towards vaccination has reduced, the intention to get vaccinated as earliest, has also improved.
- Only 1 in 6 Pakistanis consider current pace of vaccination to be ‘pretty decent’ while 1 in 4 are ignorant of vaccination process itself.
- 7 in 10 Pakistanis don’t know as how to get registered for vaccination at all; again, lot more communication needed to fix this oblivion.