We help you optimise your shopper strategies, make the most of omnichannel touchpoints, and test your activations efficiently.
LIFE Path provides a deep understanding of the path to purchase and answers business questions such as: How can I anticipate and influence behaviour change in the new retail landscape? What is the reach, impact and role of physical and digital touchpoints? What are the right touchpoints and messages? LIFE Path uses a holistic approach covering on-premise, online, mobile and voice shopping.
LIFE Path connects with shoppers via technology-driven approaches designed to capture in-the-moment experiences. LIFE Path uses a framework that consists of four modules:
- Listen: Stakeholder interviews, desk research, meta-analysis of existing data, and social listening.
- Interview: Device agnostic diary for in-the-moment information on touchpoints and purchases, followed by post-purchase interviews.
- Follow: Shopper observation and journey recording via spy glasses, in-store observation, video analytics, and digital passive metering.
- Engage: Insight activation within the client’s organisation through workshops, storytelling, curation, and training.
iDNA is a suite of solutions that helps clients make smart decisions about e-commerce touchpoints, shopper targets and e-tail strategy. With a focus on e-commerce, iDNA maps the online path to purchase, uncovers online shopper dynamics, and optimises conversion online. iDNA offers flexibility to help clients win in e-commerce:
- iGO to quantify the e-commerce path to purchase and help you understand online shoppers.
- iSHOP to uncover shopping behaviour and brand choices within a specific e-commerce retailer.
- iBUY to test alternative executions of your brand on a retailer website using a simulated online environment.
Simstore is Ipsos’ virtual shelf technology platform that helps quantify winning strategies through simulated bricks & mortar and e-commerce shopping environments. Simstore gets to the root of how shoppers make decisions, enabling clients to improve navigation and optimise retail conditions and package designs. Supported by a team of seasoned shopper and packaging design experts, the solution offers realistic, highly accurate scenario testing. Simstore’s validated approach is highly predictive of real sales with applications for category specific, 360° total store and e-commerce views.
Simstore’s online research can be enhanced with behavioural science experimentation and central location virtual reality, eye-tracking and biometrics for deep into shopper attitudes, behaviours and underlying emotions. Read more and watch our video