Why African Youth?
- Africa has the world’s youngest population.
- Young people account for 60 %of the continent’s population.
- More specifically,there are 220 million young people aged 15 -24 in Africa. According to a UNESCO forecast, there will be 350 million in 2030.
- One in five has already bought a product or service using a mobile phone.
- These 15 -24 year-olds play a key role: they want to educate themselves, work, consume, have fun, and enjoy readily available electricity and the internet.
Who are they?
What kind of consumers are they?
How about tomorrow?
[WEBINAR] Affluent in the Middle East and Africa
September 20 - Would you like to find out more about the media usage and consumption behavior of the world’s most Affluent? Join us on September 20 to celebrate the release of the Ipsos Affluent Survey Africa 2018 and the Ipsos Affluent Middle East Africa 2018.