The Ipsos Africa Centre for Development Research and Evaluation is a team of development researchers and evaluators based in our Ipsos offices across Africa. We employ a wide range of methods and approaches and work with deep local expertise to provide high-quality evidence to address development challenges.
- Evaluation and assessments
- Formative research
- Sector-specific studies, such as value chain studies, enterprise surveys, facilities surveys, communications assessment and tracking and so on
- Large-scale complex research studies
- Deliberative and participatory work
- Research communications
- Data collection and analysis
- Capacity building
- Stakeholder management
Our contexts in Africa are diverse, and Ipsos has invested heavily for many years in building local expertise and infrastructure, and we draw on a wide range of disciplines to inform our outputs. We provide globally cutting-edge solutions to development needs from across the Ipsos business.
Sectors for our research projects are:
Not all of our work fits into the above categories, please contact us for details of our work.