MOBILE DIGITALISATION IS NO LONGER AN ACCESSORY IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY, BUT A NECESSITY FOR GUESTS’ AUGMENTED TRAVEL EXPERIENCE.
The adoption of mobile technologies has taken the fast lane ever since the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 has halted the industry. As a response to the challenges of the pandemic, touch free travel solutions have emerged as an appealing option to re-affirm consumer confidence that safety can be maintained when travelling. It seems that the adoption of both effortless and touch free mobile solutions will have a lasting impact. Even though the need for safety takes precedence during these times of fear, the need for convenience is the main driver and will last beyond the hype of the pandemic.
To determine which path the industry should take, AeroGuest asked Ipsos Denmark to create a piece of research compiling what hotel businesses need to know about the future of Mobile Hospitality.
This collaborative report will guide the hospitality industry throughout the mobile digitalisation path as a solution to enhance guests’ travel experience while meeting their demand for convenience and security.
What you can learn with this report:
- Why you need a mobile digitalisation strategy
- What are the benefits for hotels owners from having a mobile hospitality service
- What challenges the hotel industry faces in the digitalisation journey
- What are consumers’ perceptions of seamless and touch free travel experiences
- What consumers value the most in mobile hospitality services and how you can package the best deal
This report is founded on consumer based research but is addressed to hotel businesses in a B2B mobile digitalisation context. We have gathered inputs from a total of 500 online interviews in the United Kingdom, among hotel guests aged 18 to 65 years old.