The webinar has been held. Watch the recording below:
This #IpsosInsights webinar will be hosted by Ipsos Denmark together with Ipsos Strategy3 and Novozymes.
You should always make strategic business decisions upon facts. Compromising on continuously being able to make research-driven business decisions is not an option. So in our ever-changing world, there is an increased need for Fast Facts to make the Right Business Decisions for businesses to become truly ‘consumer centric’. But what does that truly mean? And how do you achieve it when things are moving as fast as they do?
In this #IpsosInsights webinar, we will focus on the link between fast facts and decision-making and how this will keep you ahead of competition. Join us for a session full of hands-on experience and best practice shared on;
- The importance of consumer centricity and fast facts working together to support strategy-led decision making with no compromise
- How Ipsos, the world’s #1 most innovative research company, helps you get there by adapting to the ever-changing market needs
- The new paradigm of ‘do-it-yourself’ research enabling fast facts (where things are actually intuitive, grounded in robust research approaches, speedy and of high quality)
- How Novozymes got consumer insight in less than 24 hours from kick-off to final charts and why fast facts was critical
- Novozymes journey on becoming even more consumer-centric in a B2B business universe
- Arthur Allegret, Insight Consultant, Ipsos Denmark
- David Visvanathan, Global Insight Partner, Novozymes
- Ali Azeem, Associate Partner, Ipsos Strategy3